Lil Xan in hospital after hot snacks ‘ripped stomach open’

skynews-lil-xan-wantagh-new-york_4434430.jpg

[ad_1]

Rapper Lil Xan says he had to go to hospital after eating too many hot corn-based snacks which “ripped something in my stomach open”.

In a video posted on Instagram, the 22-year-old said he “went to hospital today”.

But that was “not due to any drugs”, he continued, explaining: “I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos.”

Cheetos are a spicy American snack.

He added that the meal “ripped something in my stomach open” and he “puked a little blood”.

Lil Xan
Image:
Lil Xan says he is ‘healthier then I’ve ever been’

The star filmed the video as he packed for his new tour, with a suitcase and clothes strewn around the room.

He added in the post: “Just wanna let everyone know that I’m good, healthier then I’ve ever been and ready to kick off my third Tour in NY in a couple days!

“Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha.”

He wrote in a later post: “Can’t wait to see you guys. First stop NY baby!”

There have been previous concerns about the snacks.

A mother claimed in July that snacks including hot Cheetos may have played a part in her daughter’s gallbladder surgery.

[ad_2]

Source link

error

Enjoy our news? Please spread the word :)